Provide an introduction to AGL design, products and system characteristics and specifications to meet international standards as established by ICAO and other national bodies such as FAA /EUROCONTROL / EASA / NATO / UK CAA / STAC.
What is covered?
- Applicable standards
- Airfield Operating Categories
- No CAT, CAT I, CAT II & CAT III configurations
- Typical configurations and working principles
- CCR calculations
- Approach systems lay-out
- Runway lighting lay-out
- PAPI calculation
- Taxiway lighting lay-out
- Functions and applications
- Electrical engineering
- Primary and secondary cabling
- Substation design
- Applications engineering and design
- Typical specifications
- ALCMS and interfaces control system design
- ILCMS and interfaces design specifications
- Mounting systems
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!